SWISSPACER A is an entry level warm edge spacer bar to suit lower budgets whilst still offering excellent performance.
SWISSPACER A has an aluminium Gas Tight Barrier which stops 100% of moisture getting in and insulating gas getting out of the sealed unit through the spacer bar so windows continue to save energy for longer.
Benefits of SWISSPACER A
- A cost-effective warm edge spacer bar
- Aluminium Gas Tight Barrier stops 100% of moisture getting in and gas leaking out of the sealed unit through the spacer bar for long lasting performance
- Can be used ‘out of the box’ with cut and corner keys and on existing machinery or with specialist welders and benders for mass production
- Ideal for triple glazing because it has a strong, rigid structure
- Available in a choice of 17 colours
Performance statistics for SWISSPACER A
View the performance statistics with the Psi values and Uw values for SWISSPACER A, SWISSPACER V and SWISSPACER ULTIMATE in different types of windows.
Available options for SWISSPACER A
- Width: 08, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 27 mm and ½”
- Height: 6.5mm
- Length: 5.1m, 6m
- box pre-fitted with longitudinal connectors
- container pre-fitted with longitudinal connectors
SWISSPACER A is available in the following colours